After years in a relationship, it’s fairly normal for the romance to die down a bit.
But luckily for you, there is a thing or two you should know about making more effort in the sack.
And there’s nothing quite like a sex session when you feel a lot of romance between you and your partner.
For our sex tip of the week with Ann Summers, Daily Star Online brings you the ultimate trick to spicing up a sensual massage.
You can start by a kinky massage in a romantic setting to really relax and feel extra close to your other half.
The retailer says a sensual massage could be the perfect way to help bring some romance back to your sex life.
How to give a sexy massage
- Light some candles and put on some sensual music to set the mood
- Make sure the room is nice and warm before stripping off
- Grab some massage oil before touching your partner. This will help your hands run over their body a lot more smoothly
- Vary your movements – try starting with long strokes
- Experiment with pressure by pushing down on your partner’s back to see what they feel most comfortable with
- Move away from the back and explore the rest of your lover’s body
- Finish with a happy ending if you want to!
Ann Summers suggests trying the MyViv Bergamot Massage Oil to relax and unwind.
The product is only £12 if you purchase it from the official Ann Summers website.
Ann Summers told Daily Star Online: “Who says romance is dead? Not us!
“Although asking for a massage might evoke thoughts of a half-baked shoulder rub on the touch, it doesn’t have to be that way.
“A sensual massage can be the perfect way to help bring some romance back to your sex life.
“Just light some scented candles and grab some massage oil and relax.”
Don’t forget to take it in turns and ensure you’re paying close attention to each area of their body.
Ann Summers added: “Trust us, taking this time to connect and add a little more romance to your sex life will really pay off.”
Are you looking for more sex tips?
If you really want to try BDSM and bondage, couples can spice up sex sessions by adding a kinky toy.